We work hard to support a professional environment in which everyone can thrive
This Code of Conduct outlines our expectations for all those who participate in our work, as well as the consequences for unacceptable behaviour.
The following behaviours are expected and requested of all people who work with, for and alongside Notbinary:
- Participate in an authentic and active way. In doing so, you contribute to the health and success of the company.
- Exercise consideration and respect in your speech and actions.
- Attempt collaboration before conflict.
- Refrain from demeaning, discriminatory, or harassing behaviour and speech.
- Be mindful of your surroundings and of your fellow participants.
- Remember that our online tools and forums may be shared with clients, partners and contractors; please be respectful to all participants.
The following behaviours are considered harassment and are unacceptable within Notbinary:
- Violence, threats of violence or violent language directed against another person.
- Sexist, racist, homophobic, transphobic, ableist or otherwise discriminatory jokes and language.
- Posting or displaying sexually explicit or violent material.
- Personal insults, particularly those related to gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, or disability.
- Unwelcome sexual attention. This includes, sexualised comments, inappropriate touching, groping, and unwelcome sexual advances.
- Advocating for, or encouraging, any of the above behaviour.
Consequences of unacceptable behaviour
Proven unacceptable behaviour from any Notbinary employee or associate will not be tolerated. Anyone asked to stop unacceptable behaviour is expected to comply immediately. If a Notbinary employee or associate engages in unacceptable behaviour, Notbinary may take any action they deem appropriate, up to and including, adherence to formal disciplinary procedures as outlined in employment and supplier contracts.
If you are subject to or witness unacceptable behaviour, or have any other concerns, please notify either a trusted colleague or by emailing [email protected].
Where investigations are necessary, Notbinary will use an independent external expert to undertake the process. Anonymity will be respected on both sides of the allegation.
This Code of Conduct is in place primarily for our own staff and associates. However, if a Notbinary team member feels that a partner or client has behaved inappropriately towards them or a colleague we would ask that Notbinary is notified so that we can address this with the third party.
If you feel you have been falsely or unfairly accused of violating this Code of Conduct, you should notify [email protected]uk with a concise description of your grievance. Notbinary will attempt to mediate perceived unfair allegations. False allegations may be investigated, again using an external third party, and if found to be false Notbinary may take any action they deem appropriate, up to and including, adherence to formal disciplinary procedures as outlined in employment and supplier contracts.
More about us
Ways of working
We work in the open by default — if something needs to be dealt with in private we deal with that by exception.
We want our people to share their knowledge and ideas. Find out more from the team in our blog.
Whether you’re looking to become a client or you want to join our team we'd love to hear from you. Email: [email protected]